Apex Unlimited.com: Blog Posts
Why are so many utility and telecom companies buying LeveLok Leveler/Stabilizers? There are four basic reasons.
First, it does the job better than any other leveler, enabling ladders to adapt to virtually any terrain, with the simple press of a foot. Second, it provides a superior level of safety, with its patented positive locking system that actually locks tighter when pressure is applied to it (and it exceeds every ANSI and OSHA requirement). Third, it's a "real world" working tool, made to withstand the rigors of everyday use. And finally, it is very affordable (in fact, it can easily pay for itself in reduced setup times and on-the-job injuries).
Key Engineering Features and Benefits
(The Numbers Below Reference the Picture Above)
1. High density neoprene bumpers prevent wear.
2. Precision-cut, stainless steel ratchet teeth at 3/16-inch increments give precise adjustment. The double row increases strength and aids self-cleaning.
3. Durable ultra high-strength aircraft aluminum body withstands years of everyday use.
4. Patented stainless steel automatic backup safety lock engages instantly when weight is placed on ladder.
5. Standard heavy duty pivoting steel foot with rubber tread and ice claw assures sure footing on any surface.*
6. Foot pedal snaps down for use, up for storage.
7. Stainless steel bushing for smooth operation and long life.
8. Steel release lever's ergonomic shape works easily and comfortably with your foot - or with a touch of your thumb.
9. High strength aluminum inner leg extends a full 10". 1/4" diameter solid steel thrubolt for maximum safety.
10. Protective polypropylene cap can be removed for cleaning and inspection.
* Optional leveler feet